SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Sunday 9 June 2013

This Is Me...........

So this is my first ever blog post, i have been doing blogger style photos for a while now but have never actually done anything with them. So here is a little catch up on me and my style........













Blue Bag - Accessorize
Jacket - Pringle
Celine Blogger T
Vintage A Line Skirt - www.eviehart.co.uk
Court Shoes - Topshop
Necklace Worn As A Belt - Topshop
Round Sunglasses - River Island

I love this look as its mixing up old and new making a vintage a-line skirt look more current by incorporating the blogger t; i love this Pringle jacket it is so versatile and goes with everything it definitely smartens up this look. I couldnt find a belt that was suitable for this outfit so i clipped a multi tier necklace around the waist of the skirt to make it look more polished and pulled together.





Jumper - Clothes Show
Sequin Trousers - Zara
Trainer Wedges - Topshop
Scarf - Gift From Another Fashionista
Necklaces - Topshop 
Lip - Mac Morange 

So I love mixing prints and these Zara trousers are AHMAZING!! They keep re doing them every season and i just want to buy more and more pairs! i have sized up with these so they are more lounge pants than smart, i love pairing them with the trainer wedges as i am normally dresses and heels so these wedge trainers are the perfect way for me to still feel dressed up casually. The skull jumper is a Clothes Show find, i am obsessed with skulls (a obsession stemming from my love of Alexander McQueen) so when i seen this jumper i knew i had to have it!! My scarf is off my amazing friend Nic who finds the most gorgeous items and this one is no exception it goes with everything and is one of my most prized possessions.








Rocking All Evie Hart www.eviehart.co.uk

I am in love with the varsity trend and this is one of my favourite looks, it is so easy going with the comfy NYC t and the perfect jersey skater skirt paired with my favourite item of the season my monochrome baseball jacket!! This is such a easy piece that goes with everything!! dressed up or dressed down i know i look so on trend! The blue satchel is the perfect colour pop i love a splash of colour to brighten up any outfit. 

So there is a few of past outfits i cant wait to share with you my up coming outfits...........

Post a Comment