SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday 12 August 2013

Outfits 7 & 8

So I have had a manic week so i am playing catch up!! But i will get up to date i promise.......

Day 7 -

It was so mild on Wednesday and i have been dying to try the neck scarf trend so i used the lovely weather as a excuse too!! I wore my Zara chinos which i love but are a bit big on me so they make a fab casual pair of trousers; i wore them with my faithful Topshop court shoes that go with everything and a plain black vest this allowed me to play up the prints on my scarf and jacket..... my neck scarf is a vintage Balenciaga which i have never worn so i am so glad this trend has flared up so i can make the most of it; my jacket is a silky H&M number that was no more than £20 and looks amazing it is such a easy throw on piece! I had to wear my hair up just to show off the neck scarf!













Day 8 -

I Love a maxi dress especially a gothic leopard print one!! Gothic is bang on trend for next season and this leopard dress is going to carry me through to the winter months without a doubt, I dont even know where to start on how much i love this dress..... Maybe is the Ossie Clark esque style, the chiffon with a thick lining, the fact it is perfect length for me with flats, the bat wing sleeves or just how amazing it make me feel when i wear it! I just love it thats all i can say! I have paired it with my leopard shoes from Topshop to have a bit of leopard clashing and have accessorised with some big gothic earrings and my choker chain! I love this outfit and it will no doubt be on repeat alot over the coming months.....























Post a Comment