SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday 19 February 2016

A SATC Moment

H&M always have the most amazing collaborations and collections and last year their conscious collection was no exception



one of the key pieces from the collection was this amazing skirt; after hours of being online i managed to get my hands on one but the skirt was not for me but for my extremely chic bestie, but as i had managed to order one it obviously came to my house so i did what any fashion obsessive does with one of the key pieces of the season...... i put it on and took photos in it before i sent it on to my lovely friend (and thankfully extremely understanding friend), i could not let this skirt come in to my house without photographic evidence that i had been near such a amazing piece! So the photos were pretty rushed as the skirt needed to make its way down to London and to be honest i was not sure how to style such a signature piece so i stuck with basics and a splash of colour and i absolutely loved the outcome!! So i thought nearly 12 months down the line that its acceptable for me to now share these pictures as the skirt is to beautiful not to show off......
(please excuse my attention hungry Chihuahua she loves a photobomb)

















Post a Comment