SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday 25 May 2017

Santorini Style Picks

So in a few weeks time Louis and I will be jetting off to Santorini to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary, my absolute favourite part of any holiday is the wardrobe planning
A) Because we love to go to places that have their own distinct style
B) Because who doesnt love holiday shopping?



So ahead of my holiday shopping i like to have some clear styles in mind as it makes shopping so much easier and the Santorini style is really influenced by the backdrop of the country with alot of whites, cool blues and striking reds so i have rounded up a few of my favourite day and night looks that i will definitley be putting on my shopping list 

 The Santorini day time style is very relaxed with plenty of floaty bohemian tops paired with simple but stylish shorts, i absolutley love the off the shoulder trend but havent managed to find any that suit me and my holiday wardrobe yet so i will definitley be on the hunt for some in the next few weeks, along with the perfect pair of denim shorts.. i have no clue where to start with my hunt for shorts... i may just have to have a DIY job on a pair of jeans..

The evening style is still very true to the Grecian style with floaty hems and simple heels, i love that these looks are not too over done, my favourite has to be the high waisted wide leg pants and crop top its such a classy but cool holiday look and i also love the pop of colour dress this is something i will definitley be adding to my holiday wardrobe...

You can check out my pinterest here for more inspiration and if any of you guys have any suggestions on where i can get some of my Santorini wardrobe then please let me know

Post a Comment