SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Outfits Of The Day 3 & 4

So i am still playing catch up with my outfit a day challenge; i am only 2 days behind on uploading my images so here is

Day 3 -

I was channeling my inner hippy on Saturday, i am obsessed with this Topshop dress, it is so floaty and romantic and has been in my wardrobe for years and is always my go to dress when i need something  light and easy (though it has been too hot recently to wear it now the temperature has cooled slightly its perfect); i have paired it with my Topshop leopard pumps and my Topshop bag (i love this bag so much it was my Paris bag but i just find it so handy i have to use it all the time). I threw on my River Island reptile print headband which is such a easy go to piece that makes my hair look amazing on a bad hair day!!




















Day 4 -

So i had a interview with Ralph Lauren and i had no idea what to wear in order to make myself stand out; I thought my tailored River Island dungarees would be a smart but quirky way to go as they are just a bit more eye catching than your normal suit, worn with a old white shirt (i dont own many 'smart' clothing separates) and my trusty Jaeger bag which always looks chic and easy going. I stuck with a pearl combo to look more classic and wore my ASOS cut out shoes to make the outfit a little bit less practical looking. I chose to wear my dungarees one fastened and one undone as i do feel like i am 12 when i have both done up and feel a bit edgier with just one done, i wore my hair tousled again to ensure i did not look too done as i am not a pristine dresser and like to look a bit thrown together.





















Post a Comment