SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Blues and Blacks


So after over indulging on colour for Valentines Day i have had to balance it out with my normal colours and uniform of blacks, blues and leather pants! 



So i am in love with this outfit (so much more than i thought i would be) I have purchased this new bodysuit from H&M which you can find here, they are currently offering 10% off and free delivery at the moment which is amazing and also since opening their DC in the UK it has really sped up the delivery time! no more waiting weeks it is literally days! I paired my bodysuit with my fave faux leather pants which again are a H&M purchase, the ones i have on are rather old but you can get similar ones here and i am in love with these too, i love the fact people like the Kardashians with real curves have dared to rock bodysuits and trousers, normally unless your stick thin you feel as though you should be covering your bum as much as possible but these ladies really have made it fashionable to embrace your curves and show them off! Now i purchased a blazer dress from Miss Guided after obsessing over them for ages and being so inspired by the Balmain ones, i am keeping this for my Hen Do in April but i thought there was no harm in wearing it as a maxi blazer is there? I love how it really brings a different dimension to the outfit compared to a standard fitted blazer and i think it will be my go to jacket for a night out now especially when i can button it up if need be! You can get the blazer here and if you sign up with Miss Guided you get 20% off!! Ive paired everything with my Primarni shoes and French Connection necklace and a scarf from Zara; i actually braved my hair up for the pictures something that people who know me well will know i hardly ever do! But looking at the pictures i actually quite like it!! and i even attempted my own eye make up again something i am RUBBISH at! Hence sunglasses in most photos!


















Post a Comment