SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday 18 July 2013

18.07.13


With Summer well and truly here my favourite go to item is a maxi dress, i wear mine for every occasion whether its chilling out in the garden or going out for drinks they are effortlessly chic and if you get the right one it will carry you though to winter.













Dress - Evie Hart Here

So these are a few outtakes from my online boutique this maxi dress is only £28! one has definitely made its way to my wardrobe it is so flattering and light and i have had so many compliments in it, my favourite thing about maxis is they look amazing with hair up (as i love mine down but in this heat i have to wear it up) and whilst wearing them you get that amazing no strap tan!

I will definitely be wearing this maxi in the winter too with a chunky knit jumper over the top and some gorgeous ankle boots! I love that a maxi looks so striking just on its own with no accessories they are literally my summer saviour.

Post a Comment