SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday 23 July 2013

23.07.13

So temperature is finally dropping a little bit, which means it is far easier to dress up and have fun with fashion this is the perfect warm summer outfit.


























Shirt - Evie Hart Here
Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - New Look Here
Bag - New Look Here

I Love this outfit it is so easy to wear and looks so chic! My Shirt is from Evie Hart and is so light weight and looks amazing with everything whether its dressed up or dressed down; i decided to pair it with my pleather high waisted shorts from Topshop which i have had for years! They are the perfect length and fit amazing!!! As always my trusty wedges pulled this outfit together along with the help of my NEW purchases! My Necklace was a mere £5.99 from New Look and i love it so so much and it goes perfectly with my new bag which was only £14.99 i love places like New Look for perfect little outfit add ins; and i really do think these two pieces make the outfit! 

So i have decided to try a little bit of Video Blogging so check out my video above! Let me know what you think its a little bit patchy as it was my first attempt but i love the song which is by Daughter its a beautiful listen. xoxox

Oh and a quick little CONGRATULATIONS to Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (aka Kate and Wills) on the birth of their new baby Boy and our future King!! What A wonderful time to be British I cannot wait to see them with him and hear what they have decided to call our new royal xoxoxo

Post a Comment